Places to Eat in Edinburgh, Indiana


Tony and I recently took a trip to Indiana. We had a beautiful stay and were there for an entire week. Tony was there for a work trip. Our hotel was nice, we stayed at the Hilton Garden in Edinburgh, IN. What I loved most about this stay is that it is walking distance from Edinburgh Premium Outlets and 8 minutes from Timbergate Golf Course. While Tony was away at work I was able to check out the outlet mall. I was also in need of a new everyday bag. So I stopped at a few stores like Kate Spade, Michael Kors & Coach. Each had the cutest bags, but there was one that caught my eye. My shopping experience was great and each store had great customer service.

 



We also checked out some restaurants in the area. Our first stop was at 4th Street Bar & Grill in Columbus, Indiana. It was so nice out we decided to have our lunch outside on the patio area. I loved that the area was covered from bugs and wind and you also have the option to open it up for fresh air.


I ordered Bang Bang Shrimp and Mimosa. It is a lightly dusted Asian-style shrimp tossed in their creamy sweet and spicy bang bang sauce topped with green onion. It was really good and I recommend it as a starter dish.


Our next stop for food was at Montana Mike's Steakhouse. This place is beautiful, I enjoyed the log cabin-like interior design. The staff was really nice to us and the atmosphere was great. The food was amazing as well. Tony ordered a country-fried steak with fries. I ordered the Campfire Shrimp and cheesy bacon house tots. I wasn't a big fan of the tator tots, but the campfire shrimp was amazing.  What was really nice is that you get free bread with a side of cinnamon sugar butter. It was so good we wanted more of that. 



Overall, our trip was pretty chill and fun. We also got to visit my first cousin who lives nearby. Our suite had two bathrooms, one with a whirlpool. I love the outside decor of the hotel, the sitting area was really nice and decorated with lights on the top, and on the other side, they had a little fire pit, where you can sit next to and have a drink from their bar. The pool and jacuzzi were open but we did not end up using them. It wasn't really that warm must of the trip, pretty windy actually. I would love to come to visit again. 

If you are ever in Edinburgh be sure to check out these spots for food and stay! 

Thanks for stopping by!

Tony & Setitra 

Comments

Popular Posts